First of all, sorry for the delay in the post. Was resting at home and traveling in the past few months. Anyway, this is something new. First time being nominated for an award. Thanks a lot StephJ for the nomination.
So, here is how it works:
“Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too. Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers. Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.”
So, following are the replies for questions from StephJ
1. When having a bad day, what lifts your mood?
There are a few things I do: listening to music (e.g. studio ghibli soundtracks), cooking and eating, physical activity (jogging, game of badminton) etc. If nothing works, a good night sleep always helps!
2. What is something new you have tried in the past 6 months?
The Guitar in my room has been lying in a corner for more than a year now. Finally, I started playing it.
3. What is something new you wish to try in the next 6 months?
There are a few things on my list: learn to swim, start learning Spanish/Mandarin, test my drawing skills.
4. What is something about yourself you wish to improve?
Indecisiveness. I usually think a lot before doing something, sometimes way too much. I end up having 20 items on the list of things to do which gets scary. I have been trying to be more decisive, less talk, less lists and more action.
5. What is a something on your life bucket list?
Have my own library
What is a bucket list item of yours that you have been able to complete?
Start a blog 🙂
What is a hobby of yours?
Badminton. Books. Travel. Writing. Photography.
Where is one of your favorite places that you have traveled to?
Northern lights in Kiruna/Cycling in Lauterbrunnen
Where is a place you would really like to travel to?
What attracts you to a blog?
Travel tips. Positivity. Innovative. A personal touch.
What does your blog mean to you?
A way to share my experiences of my travels. Something to inspire people to get out and explore.
My questions to nominees
- What inspired you to write your first blog post?
- What attracts you to a blog?
- What are the top 3 places to visit in your list?
- If you had all the money you need, what would you do?
- Any advice to yourself, 10 years in the past?
- What are your hobbies?
- The best place you have ever visited?
- Which book are you reading now?
- Which book is always on your to-read list, but you never end up reading it?
- What are your personal stress busters?
For the award, I had a quick look at most recent travel blogs. Following are my nominees for the award. Hope to see your answers to my questions: